Picture of Bulk Chocolate Chips Bittersweet 70% - Organic

Bulk Chocolate Chips Bittersweet 70% - Organic


Jedwards is a wholesale supplier of bulk chocolate chips, organic. Our bulk organic chocolate is a natural chocolate used in various culinary applications and is of the bittersweet variety. 70% indicates the actual amount of cocoa derivatives in the chocolate. Sugar accounts for the remaining 30% of ingredients in our organic chocolate. The form of this particular organic chocolate is in small chips (drops).

Jedwards is a wholesale supplier of bulk chocolate chips, organic.  Our bulk organic chocolate is a natural chocolate used in various culinary applications and is of the bittersweet variety.  70% indicates the actual amount of cocoa derivatives in the chocolate.  Sugar accounts for the remaining 30% of ingredients in our organic chocolate.  The form of this particular organic chocolate is in small chips (drops).

*Please be advised of the potential for our Chocolate products to melt during transit.


Chocolate Chips Bittersweet 70% - Organic 15KG (33 lbs.)
Item Number: G1000-C

$131.25

Chocolate Chips Bittersweet 70% - Organic 3KG (6.6lbs.)
Item Number: G1000-C2

$33.00



Current rating is 0.00. Total votes 0.